Tungle.me is a great new service that’s making some big waves. It is a scheduling application that integrates with your calendar (I’m using it very successfully with Google calendar). It allows you to invite a group of people to schedule a mutually agreeable time for a meeting or appointment (while automatically handling timezones), so no more emails back and forth about “When are you available? I’m available…”. It also allows you to mark times that you are ‘generally available’ and people can just visit your Tungle page and schedule a meeting with you (which can be a little weird, but kinda cool). My page is: http://tungle.me/drewblas .
They’ve started a contest, and I love me a free t-shirt, so here’s my answers:
- What made you decide to start Tungling? My friend Chris had the link in his e-mail signature and I was hooked.
- What’s one thing we do better than any other productivity app out there? I’d like to see a ‘buffer’ option to avoid getting things scheduled too close together. An Android app would be awesome. And more options/transparency for choosing a time when you have a lot of people invited.
- What’s one thing we could do to create a better experience for you? Keep up with lots of new features. The invite “wizard” gets in my way too much.
- Do you refer Tungle.me to others? If yes, why? Yes, the link is going in my sig soon.
- What would you Google to find an app like Tungle.me? Easy meeting scheduler
Finally, their support is awesome. I got a custom email from the founders after signing up and very quick responses to my questions. I hope they keep the personalized service going!